I am looking for a compassionate LVN caregiver / Assistant for my 22 year old son, Hayden. It can be a very satisfying and rewarding job as my son, while physically disabled, is going to college in person, striving for a degree in architecture. The ideal candidate will be reliable, patient, friendly with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to learn about a rare disease along with the medical knowledge required to work along side him. Hayden's interests are art, architecture, gaming, movies, books, star wars, Warriors and Giants.
- Assist with getting dressed / putting on socks & shoes
- Assist with personal care & hygiene when necessary
- Prepare basic meals
- Knowledge of a ventilator and how it functions
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency