Outstanding Community Involvement Award is presented to an organization, family or individual of promoting and maintaining a high standard of FOP community involvement that includes fundraising and/or awareness activities. To be eligible for this award, a major fundraising project must have been completed or exceptional FOP community service performed within the past five years.
Selection criteria are:
- Organized major fundraising or program-related activities to benefit the IFOPA in the past five years.
- Innovation and creativity in solving a problem or meeting a need in the FOP community.
- Encourages and engages in FOP volunteerism in the community.
- Has developed creative fundraising or awareness solutions that may serve as a model for others.
- Encourages and motivates others to assume leadership roles in philanthropy and increase community involvement.
Hayden's Hope for FOP Research
|Hayden at his 8th Grade Graduation June 2014|